Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Tonbridge Golf Centre - 9-Hole Crazy Golf Course - Minigolf Played #218

On the way down to Hastings to play in the WMF World Adventure Golf Masters at the brand new 18-hole Pirate Adventure Golf Course, I got lost!?

Considering I have travelled down to Hastings many times since 2007 this was a surprise, but perhaps not that surprising as I didn't have my Coach to navigate for me!

These things often happen for a reason, and on this occasion I actually stumbled across a Crazy Golf course I knew nothing about! A real bonus when you're on a Tour of all the Minigolf courses in the UK!!!

The 9-hole set-up is at Tonbridge Golf Centre and was quite fun to play. Speaking to the man at the Golf Shop the 'World Record' on their course is 15-shots! But this takes into account a special 'local rule' applied to the very long and tricky third hole! Overall I scored a 23(+5).




















Tonbridge Golf Centre is also home to a Practice Putting Green. I didn't have time to have a go on that as I'd delayed myself en route to Hastings!