Details of the 9-hole Mini Golf course at Scar Top in Barnard Castle, County Durham.
Last July we visited Barnard Castle in County Durham to launch the new Minigolf course in the redeveloped park at Scar Top.
|The 2013 edition of Scar Top's Mini Golf course in Barnard Castle|
Check out the photos of 'Then' and 'Now' below, with the old course photos provided by our friend in the north John 'Man of a Thousand Nicknames' Moore.
|Hole 1 in May 2012 by John 'Thighs' Moore|
|Hole 1 in July 2013|
|Hole 2 in July 2013|
|Hole 3 in July 2013|
|Hole 4 in July 2013|
|Hole 5 in July 2013|
|The Green on hole 6 in July 2013|
|Hole 7 in July 2013|
|Hole 8 in July 2013|
|Hole 8 - middle and green - in July 2013|
|Hole 9 in July 2013|
The new course at Barnard Castle was the 532nd visited and 319th played on our Crazy World of Minigolf Tour since 2006.
Related blog posts:
- Crazy World of Minigolf Tour
- Minigolf Report – Gottfried’s Tee-Off at New Minigolf Course in Barnard Castle
- Playing the new Barnard Castle Mini Golf course – A Journey Through Teesdale
- New Mini Golf course open in Barnard Castle
- UrbanCrazy-related blog posts
- John Moore's website
- UrbanCrazy Miniature Golf
- Barnard Castle Town Council
- UrbanCrazy – “A Journey Through Teesdale”