A look at the miniature golf courses visited and played this year.
|At the Pirate Island Adventure Golf course at Hoebridge Golf Centre in Old Woking, Surrey - the 352nd course played on our tour|
Since September 2006 we've visited 588 courses on our Crazy World of Minigolf Tour. During 2014 we visited 46 courses that added to our tally.
|Playing Moby Adventure Golf in Romford, Essex in June. The course was the 337th played|
The first new course of the 28 we played in 2014 was the Indoor Pirate Adventure Golf course at the Pleasure Island Amusement Arcade in Whitby, Yorkshire.
|At the indoor Pirate Adventure Golf course in Whitby in March. The layout was the 544th visited and 327th played|
During the summer we visited and played fourteen courses in Scotland.
|One of the most picturesque views in Minigolf. Playing the Crazy Golf course in Millport on the Isle of Cumbrae in July|
The final new course of the year played was the Jungle Island Adventure Golf at Horton Park Golf Club in Epsom, Surrey, while the last new Crazy Golf layout putted on was the UrbanCrazy minigolf hole at a wedding aboard the HMS President on the River Thames!
|Emily playing minigolf at Swingers Crazy Golf in Shoreditch, London on the launch night in September|
Courses played 20th March 2014 - 27th November 2014
327 Whitby (Pleasure Island Amusement Arcade) - Indoor Pirate Adventure Golf course
328 Harrogate (Valley Gardens) - Crazy Golf
The Crazy World of Minigolf Tour wouldn't be the same if we hadn't been to a number of closed or derelict courses. This year we arrived at 18 courses to find them in an unplayable condition.
|At the derelict Eternit Miniature Golf course on Ayr seafront in July. It was the 230th unplayable course on our tour and 572nd visited overall|
The first was the Arnold Palmer Putting Course on North Terrace in Whitby, with the last unplayable course being Ohana Mini Golf in Las Vegas which was closed when Emily passed by at 6am.
|At the Arnold Palmer Putting Course in Whitby in March. The course was the 545th visited and 218th unplayable one on our tour|
- Whitby (North Terrace) - Pitch & Putt Mini Golf
- Harrogate (Valley Gardens) - Pitch & Putt Mini Golf
- Derby (Mundy Play Centre at Markeaton Park) - Crazy Golf
- Gillingham (Strand Leisure Park)
- Barton's Point Coastal Park, Sheerness (Isle of Sheppey)
- Margate (Temporary mobile theme park)
- London (Clerkenwell Design Week 2014)
- Ardrossan (Seafront) - Crazy Golf - derelict course.
- Largs (Putting on the Ritz) - 18-hole Putting course
- Largs (Putting on the Ritz) - 18-hole Putting course #2
- Largs (Mackerston Putting Green) - 18-hole Putting course
- Largs (Aubrey Park) - Crazy Golf
- Ayr (Seafront) - Derelict Minigolf
- Troon (Seafront) - Crazy Golf
- Prestwick (Seafront) - Putting course
- Falkirk (Callendar Park) - Crazy Golf
- Las Vegas, Nevada, USA - Ohana Mini Golf
We've revisited a number of courses this year, notably in Prestatyn, West Horndon, Abingdon-on-Thames, and quite a few during the 2014 tournament season.
|Emily putting her way to victory in the Holiday on the Buses Pro Minigolf Championship at the Central Beach Crazy Golf course in Prestatyn in September|