|The Crazy Golf course at the Abbey Meadows in Abingdon-on-Thames|
At the weekend I visited my home town of Abingdon-on-Thames in Oxfordshire. While there I had to go and have a look at the Crazy Golf course that was the first-ever minigolf course I played.
|At the first minigolf course I ever played|
On our Crazy World of Minigolf Tour the Abbey Meadows Crazy Golf course became the 31st played in August 2007.
|When we first walked up to the out-of season minigolf course we thought it had been felted, but no, it was a build-up of moss on holes one and two!|
I last played the course in June 2012 in match-up against my brother Jon. That visit saw a rematch following our game in April 2012.
|One of the tricky minigolf holes at the Abbey Meadows Crazy Golf course in Abingdon-on-Thames|
Related Blog Posts:
- A Gottfried vs. Gottfried Crazy Golf Match in Abingdon-on-Thames
- A day out of Bun Throwing, Crazy Golf and Bar Billiards in Abingdon-on-Thames
- Abingdon Abbey Meadows Crazy Golf Course Replay on a Crazy World of Minigolf Tour Revisit
- Crazy Golf in Abingdon, Oxfordshire
- World of Bun Throwing blog
- Crazy World of Minigolf Tour
- Abbey Meadows, Abingdon on the Vale of White Horse District Council website
Post a Comment