The excellent 18-hole Splash Point Mini Golf course in Denton Gardens, Worthing is in the running to win the Sunny Worthing Award for 'Sunniest Leisure and Tourism Attraction' in the seaside resort's 2014 awards.
|Splash Point Mini Golf at Worthing's Denton Gardens in April 2014|
Voting ends on 31 December 2014. You can vote for your favourite leisure and tourism attraction in Worthing on the Sunniest Leisure and Tourism 2014 Awards voting website.
Splash Point Mini Golf is one of my favourite courses and I always enjoy a trip to the town to have a round on the course. We've visited Worthing quite a lot over the last few years and it's all because of Splash Point Mini Golf.
|Playing hole 13 at Worthing's Splash Point Mini Golf during the 2014 BMGA British Masters tournament|
- Sunniest Leisure and Tourism 2014 Awards voting website
- Sunny Worthing website
- Splash Point Mini Golf website
- Splash Point Mini Golf on Twitter
Related blog posts:
- Splash Point Mini Golf in Worthing - Crazy World of Minigolf Tour - Course Visit #181
- Worthing Splash Point Minigolf - Course Revisit - May 2011