|All hands on deck! The crew of the pirate ship at Pirate Island Adventure Golf in Woking taking aim|
|The loot, map and weapons safely stowed aboard the ship|
The UV / Black Light indoor hole on the 12-hole Pirate Island Adventure Golf course at Hoebridge Golf Centre is a great hole-in-one opportunity, but unless there are fellow players inside to see the end of the shot you won't know if the ball is in or not until you step aboard the ship.
|You begin playing the first of two minigolf holes aboard the pirate ship OUTSIDE. From the tee you have to successfully get the ball up the pipe beyond the blue crate. And if you're lucky you'll be rewarded with an ace|
|Emily firing in a shot at Pirate Island Adventure Golf|
The outdoor Pirate Island Adventure Golf course at Hoebridge Golf Centre is open seven-days-a-week and will be open through the winter. Check out the website for opening times and prices.
|Helen Dodd putting aboard the ship during the Surrey Invitational Tournament|
As the weather is getting colder and wetter you may want to head indoors for a bit of minigolf fun. Do check out my blog post on Indoor Minigolf, Crazy Golf and Adventure Golf courses we've found to date.
Related blog posts:
- Crazy World of Minigolf Tour
- Indoor Mini, Crazy and Adventure Golf courses
- Minigolf Report from the Surrey Invitational Tournament
- Pirate Island Adventure Golf at Hoebridge Golf Centre in Woking
- Pirate Island Adventure Golf Woking
- Pirate Island Adventure Golf
- Pirate Island Adventure Golf at Hoebridge Golf Centre
- Hoebridge Golf Centre