Photos and details of our visits to the courses below to follow...
233 Skegness (North Shore Caravan Park) - Miniature Golf
234 Skegness (Arnold Palmer) - Crazy Golf
235 Skegness (Arnold Palmer) - Putting
236 Skegness (Arnold Palmer) - Crazy Golf
237 Skegness (Jolly Roger) - Adventure Golf (Skull Trail)
238 Skegness (Jolly Roger) - Adventure Golf (Treasure Trail)
239 Skegness (Bottons Pleasure Beach) - Gold Mine Adventure Golf (Adventure Putting) & Cactus Canyon River Ride
- Skegness (North Shore Caravan Park) - Mini Golf - Pitch & Putt - Also home to "The Pitch And Putt Inn"
- Skegness (Pebble Adventure Golf) - Adventure Golf - Closed on Visit
- Skegness (South Parade) - Crazy Golf - Closed on Visit
- Skegness (South Parade) - Putting - Closed on Visit
- Skegness (South Parade) - Pitch & Putt - No Time Left To Play
Other Minigolf 'Hotbeds'
- Great Yarmouth is another seaside that is stacked with interesting and fun to play miniature golf courses.
- Hastings too has three main courses on the seafront, and has certainly been a competition hotbed for minigolf in recent years too.
Related blog posts:
- List of courses visited and played on the Crazy World of Minigolf Tour
- Minigolf, Crazy Golf and Adventure Golf Courses on the Lincolnshire Coast
Like the Crazy World of Minigolf Tour on Facebook, check out our YouTube channel and follow me and Emily on Twitter.