Tuesday, August 02, 2011

Richard Gottfried - Coeliac UK Member Story - Travelling Gluten Free, Fish & Chips and Minigolf

I have had a 'member story' published in the latest issue of Coeliac UK's Electronic Crossed Grain (eXG) newsletter (August 2011). The topic for the August issue was 'travel themed member stories'.

I wrote about me and Emily's resolution to visit all of the UK's seasides, travelling on a Gluten Free diet, Minigolf, Fish & Chips, and some of the best places we've been able to eat out at.

You can read my story online at - Member Stories: Richard Gottfried


Coeliac UK is the leading charity working for people with coeliac disease and dermatitis herpetiformis (DH). Their mission is to improve the lives of people with coeliac disease through support, campaigning and research.

1 comment:

Richard Gottfried said...

I received the Gluten Free Blueberry Muffins from Peace of Cake as my prize for writing the Coeliac UK Member Story of the Month at 10am yesterday morning, this is the scene at 10pm! Very tasty :-)