Friday, August 19, 2011

Still Jobbing To Arm Champs II Arcade Game in Great Yarmouth


At the time of writing this blog post I have uploaded a total of 387 videos to YouTube. Of these the most viewed video is one of me "Jobbing to Arm Champs II Arcade Machine" which has had 14,071 views since I uploaded it on the 16th of February 2007.

On Sunday 7th of August 2011 we were once again in Great Yarmouth and I had another go on the Arm Champs II machine to see if I could beat 'Chang'. This time I did (legitimately too I might add), only to go and be jobbed out in the Bonus Stage!?



Related Blog Posts:
- 2007 - Jobbing to Arm Champs II Arcade Machine
- 2009 - Arm Champs II – the rematch
- 2009 - Jobbing to Arm Champs - the original Arm Wrestling Arcade Game
- 2011 - Arm Champs II, Turks and Jobbing - a revisit to Great Yarmouth's Best Arcade Machine

No comments: