We first visited Poole Park in October 2009 when the course was a 9-hole one, on our visit last year a new 12-hole course had been built in its place.
Photos of the Putting Course:
The Crazy Golf course has also had some new obstacles added to it, in the form of some weighty concrete tunnels.
Photos of the Crazy Golf:
Photos of us with Mick 'The Man' Gisbourne at Poole Park.:
In our Irregular Mini Golf Tour Match-up on the Poole Park Crazy Golf course Emily defeated me 38-43.
At the time of writing this post, my most viewed YouTube video is the one of me playing the old Pinball hole on the Poole Park Crazy Golf course. It's attracted over 20,000 views and a number of comments.
Previous Blog Posts:
- Minigolf Course Visit No. 153 - Poole Park Crazy Golf
- Minigolf Course Visit No. 154 - Poole Park, Putting Green
- Poole Park, New 12-hole Crazy Golf Course - Crazy World of Minigolf Tour - Course played 203
- Minigolf Course Visit No. 106 - Sandbanks
- Minigolf Course Visit No. 108 - Boscombe Chine Gardens
Crazy World of Minigolf Tour