On Saturday 2nd of December 2011 we revisited the 16th course we played on the Crazy World of Minigolf Tour - Southend's 18-hole Arnold Palmer Mini Golf course.
The course was closed for the season so we didn't manage to play it on our visit.
The site used to have two 18-hole Crazy Golf courses - the East & West courses. Only the East course remains.
The site of the old West course is now just an empty patch of grass.
Previous Southend-on-Sea Crazy Golf Blog Posts
- Crazy Golf and Adventure Golf in Southend-on-Sea - Crazy World of Minigolf Tour
- Arnold Palmer in Southend...
- Derelict Crazy Golf in Southend...
- Then & Now – Southend Arnold Palmer ‘West’ Course
- Minigolf in Southend on Sea - Arnold Palmer West Course
- Minehead & Southend on Sea - pre-Crazy World of Minigolf Tour course visits
- From the Minigolf Archives - Results of our first-ever game of Adventure Golf against each other!
- Minigolf in Southend on Sea - The Southend Classic 2010
Crazy World of Minigolf Tour