Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Coeliac UK - Gluten-free Max Your Snack competition

Coeliac UK, the leading charity working for people with coeliac disease and dermatitis herpetiformis (DH), are currently running a competition on their website and through their magazine calling for people to 'Max' their Snacks!

Back before I was diagnosed as having Coeliac Disease, Emily and I made a 'Super Weiner' Mega Hot Dog for the brilliant website Pimp That Snack! That was way-back in May 2006!

The Pimp That Snack website runs a League Table for the Pimped Out Snacks that users submit to the site, and visitors get to vote for the ones they like (or dislike). The 1Kg, 3,185 Calorie Super Weiner is currently ranked 387 of 421 Pimped Snacks!

I'm currently thinking of ideas of what type of snack food item I should Max Out and Supersize - any suggestions gratefully received. I'm quite tempted to try to 'Max' another Hot Dog, but I'm also thinking of trying something sweet. Decisions, decisions...

Coeliac UK - Gluten-free Max Your Snack competition

No comments: