Thursday, March 17, 2011

Adventure Golf at Watford TopGolf - 16th March 2011

I headed to the 18-hole Adventure Golf course at Watford's TopGolf Game Centre on Wednesday 16th March for a couple of rounds of minigolf.

I had been scheduled to meet with former Dodgeball UK rivals 'Rowdy' Russell Fenner, Paul 'Wobble' Harvey and Maney 'MVP' Ullah for a Dodgeball Invasion Minigolf Classic tourney. However due to unforeseen circumstances I was left having to play a match against myself.

Thankfully I won. Although I did lose the first round.

Photos from the course:







Indoors the old Putting Course has now been totally removed, as a new bar/restaurant area is under construction! When we first visited on the Crazy World of Minigolf Tour back in 2006 the indoor Putting Course was a great little 9-hole set-up.


Interestingly the course has a Corporate Competition coming up soon, where players can WIN A VW GOLF!!!

Previous Blog Posts About Visits to Watford TopGolf.

No comments: