Friday, October 04, 2019

My bloggiest year to date

2019 is my bloggiest year since I first posted on the 21st December 2006. I've published 451 posts, including this one, so far this year.


My previous best was 448 posts in 2011.


It's not really surprising I've written so much this year when you consider all of the new minigolf courses opening, new gluten free places to eat at, miniature railways we've found and courses we've visited.


The Ham & Egger Files now contains 3,387 posts and has received more than 1.5 million page views.

Victoria Park Crazy Golf course in Scarborough
At the Victoria Park Crazy Golf course in Scarborough. We hit our milestone 900th minigolf course visit while in the seaside town this summer

Thank you to everyone who reads the blog, shares links on social media, comments on posts, contributes and guest blogs here. It's all very much appreciated.

I wonder if 2019 will be the first year I reach 500 blog posts?

Please do give our Crazy World of Minigolf Tour a Like on Facebook, watch our YouTube channel, follow us on Twitter @putting_gott and @Ems_Lems, and subscribe to our minigolf newsletter.

No comments: