While touring the UK on the Crazy World of Minigolf Tour we get to visit some great towns, cities and villages; meet some great people; and best of all play lots of Minigolf in all it's many guises.
However, on our travels we have often found that courses that should (or did once) exist are no longer there (or have very little trace of their remains). In the cases of the three courses we attempted to seek out below we found that they no longer exist:
- Hornchurch (Harrow Lodge Park) - Minigolf/Miniature Golf - Did not exist!?
- Hornchurch (Haynes Park) - Minigolf/Miniature Golf - Did not exist!?
- Romford (Harold Wood Park) - Mini Golf - Did not exist!?
So, if you are venturing out to any of the locations in the hope of a round of Miniature Golf, it's probably best not to!
If however you're reading this and have any information on the history of the courses above do let me know?
There was also another Miniature Golf course in Havering, at Central Park, however our time touring Essex on the 10th and 11th July 2010 was fading fast and we had to give up the search.
Related blog posts:
- Crazy World of Minigolf Tour
- Minigolf and Crazy Golf courses in Essex