The 200th minigolf course visited and played on the Crazy World of Minigolf Tour was the latest milestone achieved on our Adventurous Minigolf Odyssey.
Since the 30th September 2006 we have:
- Played 202 minigolf courses
- Played minigolf in seven countries
- Played the two highest minigolf courses in the UK - both up The Great Orme Mountain in Llandudno - 1 & 2
- Played minigolf in each home nation in the UK
- Visited a total of 279 minigolf course locations
- And to date Richard Gottfried has played a total of 99 minigolf tournaments (BMGA Tour events & Independent competitions)
Other landmark courses visited and played in the last four years were:
#1 - Portsmouth/Southsea (Treasure Island) - Adventure Golf (Victory Trail)
#25 - Great Yarmouth (Jungle Golf at the Gardens) - Crazy Golf
#50 - Tampere, Finland - Beton
#75 - Guildford (Stoke Park) - Swedish Felt
#100 - South Shields, Tyneside (Smugglers Cove) - Adventure Golf
#125 - Swansea/Abertawe (Singleton Boating Lake) - Crazy Golf
#150 - Southport (The Masters Putting Course) - Arnold Palmer Putting Course
#175 - King Putt (North West Las Vegas, USA) - Indoor Mini Golf
The 100th course location visited overall was at Gorleston-on-Sea, Norfolk at the 9-hole Arnold Palmer course at Pops Meadow Putting Green.
The 200th overall course location visited was at the Kingsway Golf Centre in Melbourn, Cambridgeshire. The 9-hole Crazy Golf course has now been replaced with The Himalayas Putting Course (which became the 196th minigolf course we played).
The 250th course location visited overall was the Garden Minigolf in East Finchley.
Like the Crazy World of Minigolf Tour on Facebook, check out our YouTube channel and follow me and Emily on Twitter.