Latest update from our Crazy World of Minigolf Tour.
We had a superb weekend road-trip and traveled around Gloucestershire, Herefordshire and Worcestershire. And a little bit of Wales. It was nice to play another stack of minigolf courses on our Crazy World of Minigolf Tour too.
We're now up to 791 course visits on our travels since September 2006! It's crazy to think that we're so close to the BIG 800th course visit. Where will it be...?
|We've now visited 791 miniature golf courses. 763 of them have been in the UK, with 28 overseas|
Here's a breakdown of the courses we visited over the weekend - the full list can be seen on our Crazy World of Minigolf Tour page:
- 784 Cheltenham (Mr Mulligan's Lost World Golf) - Neptune's Mist Adventure Golf course
- 785 Cheltenham (Mr Mulligan's Lost World Golf) - Canopy Creek Adventure Golf course
- 786 Newnham (Elton Leisure) - Forest of Dean Adventure Golf
- 787 Lydney (Krazy Golf Lydney) - Crazy Golf - we also played the Crazy Golf Pool table there!
- 788 Hereford (Bishops Meadow) - Putting course
- 789 Stourport on Severn (Playland) - Crazy Golf
- 790 Stourport on Severn (Riverside Park) - Putting course
- 791 Stourport on Severn (Riverside Park) - Crazy Golf
Lots of blog posts, videos and photos to follow...