Playing the new Adventure Golf course at Four Ashes Golf Centre in Dorridge, Solihull.
On Saturday 9th September we visited the Four Ashes Golf Centre in Dorridge to play the new 18-hole Adventure Golf course.
|On the 18th|
It's a brilliant Harris Miniature Golf layout and it looks superb. Even though the weather had been dreadful the course still played really nicely. I shot a round of 41 (the course par is 50). Not bad considering the weather conditions. There are definitely some great hole-in-one opportunities on the course, as well as some potential pitfalls. It's a well designed course and you really need to be on top of your game for some of the second putts as the greens are fairly large for minigolf.
|What a lovely setting for a game of miniature golf|
The course became the 770th visited and 457th played on our Crazy World of Minigolf Tour.
|On the practice putting green before my round|
We've visited the Four Ashes Golf Centre a lot over the years to play tournaments on the centre's 12-hole Mini Golf course. It was originally course number 72 visited on our Crazy World of Minigolf Tour.
|The Four Ashes Golf Centre was the location of our 72nd and 770th courses visits|
Visit the Four Ashes Golf Centre website for more information, opening times and prices.
Related blog posts:
- Crazy World of Minigolf Tour
- Minigolf Course Number 72 - Dorridge
- Minigolf at the Four Ashes Golf Centre in Dorridge
- Mini Golf course at the Four Ashes Golf Centre in Dorridge
- Four Ashes Golf Centre website
- Adventure Golf at Four Ashes Golf Centre in Dorridge 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
- Mini Golf at the Four Ashes Golf Centre in Dorridge