It was interesting to see how much the area had changed in just a few short months! The photo below shows the 9-hole course layout as it was in July 2015, while the other photos show how it looked at the start of May this year.
|Check out the short video of how the course looked before|
The UrbanCrazy designed portable course has been moved into a smaller space, with the rest of the area next to the Spa Pavilion under redevelopment.
In our match on the course Emily defeated me by one-shot - 29 to 30 - after I took a disastrous six on the 9th hole!
|We had a marvellous view of the course from our hotel window!|
|The Foreshore Sands Crazy Golf course in Bridlington|
The course is open from 11am to 4pm (weather permitting) and is worth a play.
Bridlington's Foreshore Sands Crazy Golf course was the 394th course played on our Crazy World of Minigolf Tour and the 667th visited overall.
Related blog posts:
- Foreshore Sands Crazy Golf course in Bridlington
- Crazy World of Minigolf Tour - List and links for all Miniature Golf courses visited to date
- Bridlington's Foreshore Sands Crazy Golf course 1 of 2
- Bridlington's Foreshore Sands Crazy Golf course 2 of 2
- Bridlington's Foreshore Sands Crazy Golf course - July 2015
Give the Crazy World of Minigolf Tour a Like on Facebook, watch our YouTube channel and follow us on Twitter @putting_gott and @Ems_Lems.
You can also now sign-up to receive our miniature golf newsletter.