The Swedish Felt B-Run course used to be a 12-hole layout. It's now a full 18-holes, and has a very different playing surface - with astroturf 'grass' and raised 'bunkers'. Quite different indeed.
Check out the photos of the new 18-hole Crazy Golf course layout below.
|The new 18th hole|
|The course was built by City Golf Europe|
|It's a very tricky layout|
|This hole was nigh on impossible to play!|
|This one was trickier now it has thicker 'grass'|
|The longest hole on the course|
|A loop-di-loop with felt on the outside of the obstacle!|
|Another very difficult hole to play|
|The Stoke Park Minigolf course is in a very nice setting. It's worth a play - but don't expect to get a low score!|
Our visit this time was as part of the Surrey Invitational Minigolf Tournament that took place on National Miniature Golf Day 2016!
Related blog posts:
- Actual Minigolf Course 75 - Guildford
- Report from the Surrey Invitational Minigolf Tournament 2016
- Crazy World of Minigolf Tour - List and links for all Miniature Golf courses visited to date
- Hole in One at Guildford's Stoke Park Crazy Golf course 1 of 3
- Hole in One at Guildford's Stoke Park Crazy Golf course 2 of 3
- Hole in One at Guildford's Stoke Park Crazy Golf course 3 of 3
You can also now sign-up to receive our miniature golf newsletter.