On my first visit I scored rounds of 25, 27 and 35!
I also re-visited it with my former Dodgeball Associates 'Rowdy' Russell Fenner and Paul 'Barer' Harvey for a three-round event on the 10th May 2007.
In the Irregular Mini Golf Tour's Triple-O Thursday 36 Competition, Me and Paul tied having scored a total of 87(+11), Russell scored a 103(+31).
Richard & Humpty.
Humpty was still there.
A blue Dolphin now 'Guards' the course from the corner!
I also noticed that the following two holes have changed slightly:
Hole 1 - May 2007
Hole 1 - November 2010
Hole 7 - May 2007
Hole 7 - November 2010
We have also played this type/design of course on a number of occasions on the Crazy World of Minigolf Tour, including:
- 18 Luton (Wardown Park) - Crazy Golf - Review at Miniaturegolfer.com here
- 48 Lytham St Anne’s - Crazy Golf
- 61 Southsea - Crazy Golf
- 79 Gravesend (Woodlands Park) - Derelict Crazy Golf
- Visit 97 to Maidenhead's Riverside Gardens saw us meet another 'Humpty' and the course did use some similar Fibreglass obstacles, but it was an 18-hole Eternit course (we also revisited it on 10/10/10 at 9pm!)
- 130 Saundersfoot - Crazy Golf
- 132 Eglwyswrw (Dyfed Shires & Leisure Farm) - Crazy Golf
- 134 Llanrhystud (Penrhos Golf & Country Club) - Crazy Golf
- 138 Tywyn (Leisure Park) - Crazy Golf
- 144 Towyn (Knightly's on Sandbank Road) - Crazy Golf
- 156 Melbourn (Kingsway Golf Centre) - Crazy Golf - now replace by The Himalayas Putting Course
- 202 Knaresborough (Conyngham Hall Gardens) - Crazy Golf
And we've also visited these types of courses in the following places (but for one reason or another haven't been able to play them):
- Lytham St Anne’s - Crazy Golf #2
- Newcastle (Exhibition Park) - Derelict 9-hole Crazy Golf
- Porthmadog - Crazy Golf (arrived at 5.30pm, course closed at 6pm but would not let us play)
- Smeeth (The Woolpack Inn) - Crazy Golf - had similar obstacles
- Riviera Hotel, Bowleaze Cove, Weymouth - Crazy Golf
There is also a 9-hole Putting Green at the Abbey View Golf Course at Verulamium Park, it was getting dark and very cold so I didn't play it on this visit.