A revisit to the Crazy Golf course on the Clarence Way Estate in Camden, London.
On our recent trip down to London we visited Camden and on our wander to the market and lock we noticed we were near the Clarence Way Estate so had to swing by for a look at the Crazy Golf course there.
We first visited the course on our Crazy World of Minigolf Tour in October 2009 and Emily worked in nearby Kentish Town until 2016. However, we only ever played the course once - in 2012 - and only saw one other group playing the course - in 2011.
The course looked to be in good condition and has had a lick of paint since our last visit too.
|Hole 5 - there used to be a barrel obstacle on this hole|
Related blog posts:
- Minigolf Course Visit - Clarence Way Crazy Golf in Camden, London
- Camden Clarence Way Crazy Golf - Crazy World of Minigolf Tour Revisit
- Crazy Golf Update - People Play Minigolf on the Course in Camden!
- Crazy Golf in London - Clarence Way, Camden (2015)
- Finally Playing the Camden Crazy Golf Course