Back then we played one of the minigolf courses in the town, the 9-hole Adventure Golf course on the North Bay seafront. That course was the 55th played on the Crazy World of Minigolf Tour.
|The Adventure Golf course in Scarborough's North Bay|
Our fellow Crazy Golf bloggers at Two Crazy Golfers have visited Scarborough many times and played all the courses there.
This time we're hoping to play the other courses there too:
- Merlin Pirate Adventure Mini Golf at the Sea Life Centre
- Miniature Golf (Pitch & Putt) at Peasholm Park
- Putting at Peasholm Park
- Crazy Golf near Peasholm Park
- Holbeck Putting Green in the South Bay
- The Sands Crazy Golf in the North Bay
- The Crazy Crab Crazy Golf course
If you know of any other minigolf courses in, or around, Scarborough do let us know.
Related blog posts: