|My main sport is Minigolf, but I can often be found pitching & putting around the 9-hole Golf courses at Stockwood Park (pictured) and Tea Green in Luton|
National Golf Month gives golf clubs the opportunity to promote offers through the National Golf Month website to reach both lapsed and new golfers.
The BGIA operates under the umbrella of the Federation of Sport and Play Associations (FSPA) and is the lead trade body representing UK manufacturers, wholesalers and distributors of golf products and services.
On our Crazy World of Minigolf Tour Emily and I have visited almost 600 miniature golf courses, some of which are located at 'regular' golf courses. Quite a few golf clubs and centres are building new Adventure Golf style layouts to encourage people to take up the BIG game.
|Hoebridge Golf Centre in Woking went all out on its new Adventure Golf course|
In April 2012 we visited and played the world's first miniature golf course - The Himalayas - at the home of Golf, St Andrews.
|Playing the world's first Miniature Golf course|
|Emily on hole 18 at The Himalayas|
As a fan of minigolf here's my blog post about the three 'days' for the great game.
- Minigolf Tag in Austria takes place on Sonntag 3 Mai.
- National Miniature Golf Day is on Saturday 9 May.
- Miniature Golf Day is ALWAYS on 21 September - this year it'll be on a Monday.
Since 2007 we've competed on the British Minigolf Association Tour and have played for the Great Britain Team at European and World Minigolf Sport Federation tournaments.
Check out the links below for more information on National Golf Month.
- National Golf Month at Mipins
- National Golf Month at England Golf
- British Golf Industry Association (BGIA)
- National Golf Month on Twitter
- National Golf Month on Facebook
Related blog posts:
- Mini Golf Days
- Crazy World of Minigolf Tour
- The Himalayas Putting Course at St Andrews, Scotland
- Two Miniature Golf Firsts
- Miniature Golf and the Olympic Games
- National Golf Day 2015
- Types and Variants of Miniature Golf visited
- Minigolf Clubs in the UK