|The minigolf course in Russell Park, Bedford|
On Saturday 18 April 2015 I made the short journey up the line from Leagrave to Bedford for a day out in the Spring sunshine. One of my things to do in the town was a visit to the Putting Green at Russell Park on The Embankment.
|The Kiosk at the Park on The Embankment in Bedford offers food & drink, putting, tennis and ping pong|
I first played the course in July 2010 and revisited in August 2011. It's in a very nice location next to the River Ouse.
|Holing out for a two on the 15th|
|Hole one from the green|
|A view of the course from the far end of the layout|
|The scorecards at the course are good quality|
- Kiosk in the Park website
- Kiosk in the Park on Twitter
- Kiosk in the Park on Facebook
- Kiosk in the Park blog
- Pavilion in the Park website
Related blog posts:
- Crazy World of Minigolf Tour
- Putting Green / Mini Golf in Bedford - Crazy World of Minigolf course played #184
- Replay of Bedford's Russell Park Putting Green (Mini Golf)
Like the Crazy World of Minigolf Tour on Facebook, check out our YouTube channel and follow me and Emily on Twitter.