We played the indoor Adventure Golf course at Manning's on our last trip to Felixstowe in November 2014 and we always visit the arcade and course when in town.
|On our most recent visit to Felixstowe we noticed the sign for Sands Diner has an arrow pointing out the 'Crazy Golf' at Mannings. There are two other minigolf signs at Mannings - one for 'Indoor Adventure Golf' and one for 'Magical Golf'|
|We were up and about nice and early on our Saturday morning seaside stroll and saw a sight we'd never seen before - the doors to the Golf-FX Magical Golf course were closed!|
We didn't have time to play the course this time, but we'll be back again for a round on the tricky layout later this year.
Check out the links and blog posts below for more information on Manning's Amusements and photos of the course from our many visits over the years.
- Manning's Amusements website
- Manning's Amusements on Twitter
- Manning's Amusements on Facebook
Related blog posts:
- Indoor Crazy Golf in Felixstowe
- Crazy World of Minigolf Tour
- Indoor Mini, Crazy and Adventure Golf courses
- Indoor Adventure Golf at Mannings Amusements in Felixstowe