|Minigolfer, blogger and (unfortunately) a coeliac. Last year I was playing in a national minigolf tournament at Strokes Adventure Golf course in Margate during Coeliac Awareness Week|
In the UK it's estimated that 1 in 100 people have the condition.
|I was diagnosed with Coeliac Disease in May 2008 and have been living on a strict, lifelong gluten free diet ever since|
It's important to know and remember that Celiac/Coeliac is NOT an allergy, it's NOT a preference, it's NOT a fad, it's NOT a diet, it's NOT an intolerance, it's NOT a choice - it's an AUTOIMMUNE DISEASE.
Check out the blog posts and links below for more information on Coeliac Disease and Gluten Free.
- Celiac Awareness Day 2014
- Coeliac UK Awareness Week 2014 and the Gluten-free guarantee
- Minigolfing gluten free in Margate
- What a Day, Week and Month! (2013)
- Funny things about being a Coeliac
- Read my Gluten Free Journey blog on the Udi's gluten free website
- Coeliac UK
- Coeliac Awareness Week 2015
- National Foundation for Celiac Awareness (NFCA) / Celiac Central