A visit to Boondocks Fun Center in Northglenn, USA.
While in Denver I travelled 12 miles north of the city to visit and play Minigolf courses number 82 & 83 on my world tour of Minigolf courses.
Located at Boondocks Fun Center in the town of Northglenn, Colorado are two 18-hole courses - the Caverns Mill and Hillbilly Hallow - that sit next to Interstate-25.
As it was $12 Tuesday I had unlimited Miniature Golf and managed to fit in three rounds on the very busy courses.
My scores were:
- Hillbilly Hallow Course - 50(+14)
- Caverns Mill Course - 48(+12)
- Hillbilly Hallow Course - 44(+8)
As they were very over-par scores it proves that (mini)golf balls do go farther at high altitude!
Distance from Luton, UK to Northglenn, Colorado, USA:
- 4664.9 miles
- 7507.4 kilometres
- 4053.7 nautical miles
- Holes played = 54
- Holes in One = 3 in 54 holes
- 86.3 miles travelled per hole
- 1554.9 miles travelled per hole in one
Related blog post:
- Crazy World of Minigolf Tour
- Boondocks Fun Center
- Boondocks Colorado on Facebook