A visit to the minigolf courses at Solna Bangolfklubb in Sweden.
|One of the two minigolf courses at Solna Bangolfklubb|
In February last year we made a short trip to Stockholm, Sweden and managed to visit nine miniature golf courses in 42 hours.
|The car park at Solna Bangolfklubb|
|How to play minigolf|
|There are two minigolf courses and a café at the club|
|What a hot dog!|
The two minigolf courses at Solna Bangolfklubb were the 798th and 799th visited overall on our Crazy World of Minigolf Tour, and the 29th and 30th courses visited overseas.
|Unfortunately, as it was out of season and very very snowy we couldn't play the courses|
The Eternit Miniature Golf course at Solna Bangolfklubb
|A view of the loop-di-loop obstacle at Solna Bangolfklubb|
The NIFO Steel Minigolf course at Solna Bangolfklubb
Check out the Solna Bangolfklubb website for more details of the club and course.
During our trip to Sweden we made the BIG 800th course visit on our Crazy World of Minigolf Tour. That was at Swing by Golfbaren in Vasastan.
- Minigolf at Solna Bangolfklubb in Stockholm 1 of 4
- Minigolf at Solna Bangolfklubb in Stockholm 2 of 4
- Minigolf at Solna Bangolfklubb in Stockholm 3 of 4
- Minigolf at Solna Bangolfklubb in Stockholm 4 of 4
Related blog posts:
- From Stockport to Stockholm on our Crazy World of Minigolf Tour
- Crazy World of Minigolf Tour
- Solna Bangolfklubb website