We've been visiting Hastings, East Sussex since October 2007 and have spent many hours putting around the three seafront miniature golf courses.
The 41st course played on our Crazy World of Minigolf Tour was the seafront Adventure Golf course.
In November 2014 I photographed the 18-hole Adventure Golf course. Two of the holes were undergoing renovation, so on our most recent visit to the town for the BMGA British Club Championships I took some snaps of the refurbished holes.
For more information, prices and opening times check out the Hastings Adventure Golf website.
- Hastings Adventure Golf website
- Hastings Adventure Golf on Facebook
- Hastings Adventure Golf on Twitter
Related blog posts:
- Crazy World of Minigolf Tour
- Course visit 41, Hastings Adventure Golf