World Book Day 2015 is on 5 March.
Since I last blogged about World Book Day I've added some more great books to my collection.
In that post in 2012 I wrote about Nutters With Putters, 10 Courses for 10 Years, the Beginner's Guide to Miniature Golf, Montegue Blister's Strange Games, Wacky Nation, The Underdog, Tilting at Windmills and In Search Of The Tiger: A Golfing Odyssey.
Since then new books within my spheres of interest have included:
- 'Come Home at Once' by avid postcard collector Guy Atkins.
- 'The Year of Reading Dangerously' by Andy Miller (the author of the excellent minigolf book Tilting at Windmills).
- 'Crap Days Out' by Gareth Rubin, with contributions by Jon Parker.
- 'Bushell's Best Bits' by BBC TV's Mike Bushell.
- 'Mini Golf' by photographer Simon Martin.
- 'Seaside Polaroids' by Jon Nicholson.
- ‘The Other Olympics’ by Matt Roebuck.
World Book Day is the biggest annual celebration of books and reading. Check out the World Book Day website for information, FAQs and more.
Although World Book Day takes place on 5 March in the UK and Ireland, most other countries hold World book Day on 23 April each year!
- World Book Day website
- World Book Day (UK and Ireland) on Facebook
- World Book Day (UK and Ireland) on Twitter
- Miniature Golf in Books on The Crazy Golf Museum website
Related blog posts:
- World Book Day
- Miniature Golf Books for World Book Day