Tuesday, October 02, 2012

Visiting the Crazy Golf course in Mill Hill Park, London

Visiting the 510th Miniature Golf course on the Crazy World of Minigolf Tour.

While in Mill Hill I took the opportunity to check out the Crazy Golf course in Mill Hill Park.
Crazy Golf in Mill Hill Park, Daws Lane, London
The course visit was number 510 on the Crazy World of Minigolf Tour.
My fellow Minigolfer Jon 'The Stance' Angel had tipped me off about the course at the park and I'd put it on our 'to visit' list. The course was the 34th in, or around, London that I've been to.
Minigolf in Mill Hill Park, Daws Lane, London
Following a spot of rain there was a little standing water on the course
The 9-hole Minigolf course can be found at Mill Hill Park, Daws Lane and is a short walk from Mill Hill Broadway. If I'm back in the area in the summer I'd give it a go, but in the Autumn weather conditions it wasn't particularly playable.
Mini Golf in Mill Hill Park, Daws Lane, London
Hopefully I'll be back to give the course a try in better weather conditions
The Crazy Golf course at Mill Hill Park is of the same design as the Crazy Golf course in Wardown Park in Luton, with some similar obstacles to those at the course on Southsea Common.

Related Blog Posts:

No comments: