Playing dodgeball in Cheadle.
Last night I played dodgeball for the first time in over six years as I attended a session with the Cheadle & Gatley Griffins Dodgeball Club.
|One of the Cheadle & Gatley Griffins Dodgeball Club balls|
My last matches were with the Harpenden Dodgeball Club back in April 2013 so it was superb to be back in action.
The Cheadle & Gatley Griffins Dodgeball Club run sessions on Tuesday evenings and it was brilliant to see a mix of people, ages and abilities playing the fun game.
|Dodgeball is a fantastic game to play. It's easy to get into and you can play for fun or take it more seriously if you like|
I'm looking forward to playing more dodgeball over the coming months.
|Back in dodgeball action. I also picked up a win in the Last Man Standing match!|
Check out Cheadle & Gatley Griffins Dodgeball Club website for more information.
My all-time Dodgeball Win-Loss Record:
- 2005-2013 - Played 959, Won 437, Lost 478, Tied 44.
- 2014-2018 - Inactive.
- 2019-present - Won the Last Person Standing match (10/12/19).
Associations / Rules played under:
- Dodgeball UK (2005-2007)
- Get Back Into/UKDBA (2010-2011)
- England Dodgeball (2011-2013)
- British Dodgeball (2019-)
Teams played for:
- New Lutonians (2005-2006)
- The Dodgeball Assassins (2005-2006)
- Abingdon Dodgeball Alliance (2005-2007)
- Luton Dodgeball Club (2010-2011)
- Harpenden Dodgeball Club (2011-2013)
- Cheadle & Gatley Griffins Dodgeball Club (2019-)
Related blog posts: