Now's it's autumn it's time to see who ticked off the most on the 2019 Summer Mini Golf Checklist.
As big fans of minigolf and the summer we created a Summer Mini Golf Checklist containing 18 fun minigolf 'things to do', plus a 19th hole activity.
I managed to complete 13 of the 19, including numbers 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 7, 8, 12, 13, 16, 17, 18, 19. The last course we played in the summer was at Southport's Botanic Gardens on Miniature Golf Day.
Nobody managed to complete ALL 19 items, but the top four who came closest to completing the checklist and so win a free game with us, either at their local course (if we're in the area), or at one of our local courses (if they're in the area), are:
1. Putt Putt Bros (USA)
2. Andy Collins (USA)
3. The Putting Penguin (USA)
4. Putter Madness (UK)
Summer in the Northern Hemisphere began on the 21st June and ended on the 23rd September. During that time we challenged minigolfers worldwide to complete the 19 activities on the Summer Mini Golf Checklist:
1. Play at five different minigolf courses
2. Score par or better on a course
3. Compete in a miniature golf tournament
4. Score seven holes-in-one
5. Play a game of Pitch & Putt miniature golf
6. Play at a Pirate Adventure Golf course
7. Play a course with a Jungle-theme
8. Play a dinosaur-themed course
9. Play three windmill obstacles
10. Play at a space-themed course
11. Read a book about minigolf
12. Play a portable or pop-up course
13. Play at an indoor course (it doesn't have to be on a rainy day)
14. Play a course on a pier
15. Find and post a minigolf postcard
16. Post about minigolf on social media and use the hashtags #minigolf and #summerminigolf19
17. Play three loop-di-loop obstacles
18. Play minigolf at a garden centre
19th hole – Win a FREE GAME on a Lucky Last Hole!
Related blog posts:
- Summer Mini Golf Checklist
Check out the Big Mini Golf Bucket List - ideas to keep up your putting practice and have some crazy golf fun.
Post a Comment