Wednesday, September 25, 2019

A day out in Rhyl

I had a lovely day out in Rhyl, North Wales yesterday. Once the torrential rain had cleared it was a pleasant afternoon for a wander.

Rhyl beach

I met up with my friend and minigolf partner Peter 'The Crazy Aced Assassin' Jones. While we didn't get to play any minigolf we did have a couple of games of Air Hockey. Peter is renowned in the minigolf world for his skills on the Air Hockey table and he comprehensively defeated me two-nil in games, with wins of 7-3 and 21-3!

Air Hockey in Rhyl
Air Hockey in Rhyl

I've never known a game go beyond nine-points, so how we got to play a match for 24-points I'll never know. I was 18-nil down before I got a point on the board. Still, at least I drew the last six-points of the game.

Air Hockey in Rhyl
The Air Hockey I lost 21-3 on had the paddles secured to the table!

We had a walk around the town and seafront and took a look at the miniature golf courses there.

Drift Park Crazy Golf course in Rhyl
Drift Park Crazy Golf course

Indoor Mini Golf at The Palace Amusements in Rhyl
Indoor Mini Golf at The Palace Amusements

The Welsh Dragon Adventure Golf course in Rhyl
The Welsh Dragon Adventure Golf course

Rhylated blog posts:
- Mini Golf courses in Rhyl, Wales
- Rhyl

No comments: