Ideas to while away the hours, days, weeks and months of lockdown.
In these unprecedented times there is a huge amount of change taking place in our daily lives. With the playing and watching of sports and games taking a big hit.
Just because your local minigolf course may be closed over the coming few months doesn't mean you can't keep up with your putting practice and have some crazy golf fun.
Before the coronavirus pandemic hit, Emily and I were closing in on visiting the final 40 courses of the original 600 we set out to play in 2006. We're also very close to hitting 1,000 course visits overall.
This time last year we were putting the finishing touches to the Summer Minigolf Checklist.
As we're practicing safe social distancing we won't be heading out to a minigolf course until given the all clear to do so, but in the meantime we've put together a minigolf bucket list with ideas and suggestions of things to do in the world of miniature golf.
The Big Mini Golf Bucket List1. Create a minigolf hole at home
2. Go even further and build an entire crazy golf layout in your home or garden
3. Play a minigolf videogame
4. Send a minigolf postcard to someone you know
5. Write a guest blog post for the Ham & Egger Files
6. Post about minigolf on social media and use the hashtags #minigolf #minigolfmonday #puttathome and #minigolfbucketlist
7. Recommend a course for us to visit on our Crazy World of Minigolf Tour
8. Play an online minigolf game
9. Visit Minigolfnews.com
10. Read a book about minigolf
11. Watch and share a minigolf video online
12. Download a minigolf app ready for when you can hit a course again
If you have any ideas of your own to add to the bucket list please do let us know.
Once the world is back open for business we're looking forward to getting out and replaying some of our favourite courses, playing at the last of the courses on our original 'to visit' list and visiting new courses.
We've been playing minigolf seriously for 14 years and grew up playing the game on holidays and trips to the seaside around the UK.