Thursday, August 31, 2017

Olivia Prokopová's minigolf book

Minigolf superstar Olivia Prokopová has a book and DVD out.

My friend, minigolf rival and all-round miniature golf superstar Olivia Prokopová has a book and DVD out and I've finally added them to my collection. While my Czech language skills are non-existent the book is still well worth a look as it is a great archive and chronicle of Olivia's career.

Olivia Prokopová's minigolf book
Google Translate tells me that "Cesta za Zelenym sakem" means "The path behind the green jacket"

Flicking through the pages there are lots of brilliant photos from tournaments and courses around the world and it was great fun spotting characters from the world of minigolf - past and present - in the book.

Olivia Prokopová's minigolf book

Olivia is the reigning and two-time World Crazy Golf Champion and has won a multitude of titles over her career. Visit Olivia Prokopová's website for more information.

No comments: