On our way to Hastings for the 2014 World Crazy Golf Championships we decided to revisit the nearby seaside towns of Camber and Rye in East Sussex.
Having recently enjoyed our visit to the Prestatyn Sands Pontins Holiday Park in Wales we thought we'd check out the Camber Sands park as we'd heard it also had a Crazy Golf course.
The Crazy Golf course at Pontins Camber Sands became the 585th visited and 351st course played on our Crazy World of Minigolf Tour and it was great fun.
In our Minigolf match played over one 9-hole round on the Pirate Bay Adventure Golf course I defeated Emily with a score of 23 to 24.
Pontins Camber Sands Holiday Park is open to day visitors and you can find out more about the Holiday Park, tickets, bookings and more on the Pontins Camber Sands Holiday Park website.
While our stay at the Camber Sands Holiday Park was brief, it was good fun. Back in the early 90's my family had a holiday at the camp - I wonder if I played Crazy Golf on that trip...
|There's a giant octopus in the reception area of the Pontins Camber Sands Holiday Park! Great fun.|
Earlier this month the Crazy Golf course at Pontins Prestatyn Sands became the 582nd visited and 348th played.
- Pontins Camber Sands Holiday Park
Related blog posts:
- Crazy World of Minigolf Tour
- Prestatyn (Pontin's Prestatyn Sands Holiday Village) - Crazy Golf
- Crazy Golf at Pontins Camber Sands 1 of 5
- Crazy Golf at Pontins Camber Sands 2 of 5
- Crazy Golf at Pontins Camber Sands 3 of 5
- Crazy Golf at Pontins Camber Sands 4 of 5
- Crazy Golf at Pontins Camber Sands 5 of 5
Love it! :))
Post a Comment