Thursday, August 14, 2014

Lots of gluten free goodies

Yesterday I got a bunch of great gluten free stuff.

The team at Delicious Alchemy kindly sent me a box of their gluten free goodies to use and  review, I found a great reduction on some Triple Chocolate Chip Biscuits by Farmhouse Biscuits in Asda (only 61p a box, so like an extreme coupon-er I bought eleven boxes) and received a £10 'Burgers for Nothing & Chips for Free' voucher from Celia Lager to use at Gourmet Burger Kitchen!

The team at Delicious Alchemy kindly sent me a box of their gluten free goodies to review, I found a great reduction on some Triple Chocolate Chip Biscuits by Farmhouse Biscuits in Asda (only 61p a box) and received a £10 'Burgers for Nothing & Chips for Free!' voucher from Celia Lager to use at Gourmet Burger Kitchen.
Gluten free biscuits, Delicious Alchemy goodies and a £10 voucher to spend on burgers :-)

Looking forward to scoffing it all.

Links:
- Delicious Alchemy
- Gourmet Burger Kitchen
- Farmhouse Biscuits
- Celia Lager

No comments: