Thursday, August 02, 2012

Great Gluten Free Food News - Leon makes their Baked Fries Coeliac-friendly!

While in London today I was feeling peckish so had a look in Leon's Carnaby Street Restaurant to see what was new. I was incredibly pleased to see that the Baked Fries are now Gluten Free!!!

The menu has a BIG Star next to the Baked Fries that says "Now GF" - a very pleasing sight indeed :-)

I had to get some - they would be the first Lattice-type 'fancy' fries I've had in about five years!!!

Leon's Baked Fries are now Gluten Free! They're very tasty too.

It may seem like such a small thing, but for someone who has Coeliac Disease to be able to eat like someone with a 'normal' diet is such a great thing.

I also enjoyed a very tasty Persian Chicken & Avocado Superfood Salad and a Raspberry Lemonade.

If you're a Coeliac I highly recommend you visit a Leon Restaurant. Great food, great service, great value.

Thank you Leon!

PS - Dear Leon, If you'd like to open a restaurant in Luton, Bedfordshire I'd be very very happy!

Links:
- Leon Restaurants
- Coeliac UK

No comments: