Following the BMGA British Masters minigolf competition in nearby Worthing I took the opportunity to visit the seaside town of Littlehampton.
|Western Putting on Banjo Road in Littlehampton - home to a Putting Course, Crazy Golf and a Crazy Snooker course!|
A little further down the seafront is Norfolk Gardens, home to a Pitch & Putt course, a 9-hole Adventure Golf course, the Putting Green Cafe, Bowling Greens, Tennis Courts and Miniature Railway! Norfolk Gardens are open all year round.
|I couldn't find a Minigolf course in Mewsbrook Park. But Norfolk Gardens and the two Minigolf courses there are just next door to it|
I'm looking forward to returning to Littlehampton in the future to have a look around while things are open and playable.
Related Blog Posts:
- Minigolf Course Visit #210(a!?) - Vienna, Austria (Askoe Wien Wasserpark) - pit-pat "Hindernis Billards"!
- Skegness (South Parade) - Crazy Golf - Closed on Visit
- Crazy World of Minigolf Tour
- International Pit Pat Association (translated page)
- Pit Pat on Wikipedia (translated page)
Like the Crazy World of Minigolf Tour on Facebook, check out our YouTube channel and follow me and Emily on Twitter.