Tuesday, April 03, 2012

Knight School at Urquhart Castle

One of my Minigolf rivals, John 'Thighs' Moore, informed me of a class that he thought may be of interest to me as a 'Squire' - the Knight School at Urquhart Castle in Scotland!

For £7.40 you can join a Squire as he is being trained for Knight Hood at the castle, situated on the banks of Loch Ness, and see if you have what it takes to be a Knight and learn the chivalric code! Sounds like a bargain.

The events are running at Urquhart Castle this Easter and are running on Friday 6th April and Saturday 7th April.

Perhaps I'll attend a session in the future ...

Video of a Finger Jousting Match between me (Squire Richard of Surleigh) and my arch-rival Sir Myles of Hampshire in a point play rules Finger Jousting match at the Luton Finger Jousting Arena on the 25th March 2007.

Links:

Related Blog Posts:

No comments: