The Askoe Wien Wasserpark is home to a pit-pat "Hindernis Billards"* course!
It looks like minigolf, on legs, played with cues!
I have heard there is a course in the UK - I will seek it out.
- Update: April 2014 - the course is in Littlehampton.
* "Obstacle Billiards"
- Askoe Wien website
- Askoe Wien on Facebook
- Austrian Minigolf Federation (Österreichischer Bahnengolf-Verband)
- Minigolf Tag (Minigolf Day)
- World Minigolf Federation
Related blog posts:
- Crazy World of Minigolf Tour
- Minigolf Tag
- Minigolf Course Played #163 - Vienna, Austria (Askoe Wien Wasserpark) - Swedish Felt
- Minigolf Course Visit #210 - Vienna, Austria (Askoe Wien Wasserpark) - Eternit Miniature Golf
What started as an exploration of the minigolf courses in the UK and around the world has exploded into all areas of the weird, wonderful and especially the unique. Sharing the great (and not so great) things we find, learn about and appreciate as we go!
Friday, April 02, 2010
Minigolf Course Visit #210(a!?) - Vienna, Austria (Askoe Wien Wasserpark) - pit-pat "Hindernis Billards"!
Posted by Richard Gottfried at Friday, April 02, 2010
Labels: Askoe Wien Wasserpark, Austria, Billiards, Crazy World of Minigolf Tour, Hindernis Billard, Pit-Pat, Vienna
I’m a Champion Miniature Golfer on a tour of the UK’s minigolf and crazy golf courses. Coeliac living a gluten free life. Train nerd. Retro gamer. Urban explorer.
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
The only Pit-Pat course that I know of in the UK is at the Western Putting course in Littlehampton, west Sussex. Unfortunately on my visit on the 22nd April 2012 the courses there were closed.
The Pit-Pat there is also known as "Crazy Snooker".
Link - A Stack of Minigolf Courses Visited in Littlehampton, but None Played!
Link - The International Pit-Pat Association
Post a Comment