With lockdowns continuing during the ongoing coronavirus pandemic let's take another look at The Big Mini Golf Bucket List we created back in March.
Just because your local miniature golf course may once again be closed over the coming months doesn't mean you can't keep up with your putting practice and have some crazy golf fun at home.
Back in March we put together a minigolf bucket list with ideas and suggestions of things to do in the world of miniature golf.
The Big Mini Golf Bucket List
1. Create a minigolf hole at home.
2. Go even further and build an entire crazy golf layout in your home or garden.
3. Play a minigolf videogame.
4. Send a minigolf postcard to someone you know (we love sending and receiving postcards!).
5. Write a guest blog post for the Ham & Egger Files.
6. Post about minigolf on social media and use the hashtags #minigolf #minigolfmonday #puttathome and #minigolfbucketlist.
7. Recommend a course for us to visit on our Crazy World of Minigolf Tour in the future.
8. Play an online minigolf game.
9. Visit Minigolfnews.com.
10. Read a book about minigolf.
11. Watch and share a minigolf video online.
12. Download a minigolf app ready for when you can hit a course again.
If you have any other ideas of your own to add to the bucket list please do let us know.
Good luck to all the minigolf courses out there over the autumn and winter months. We're looking forward to playing again.