Wednesday, November 06, 2019

Exhibition minigolf at the NEC

Playing the Marsh Industries hole-in-one challenge minigolf course.


I've been down in Birmingham attending the Family Attraction Expo and Holiday Park & Resort Innovation Show at the NEC today. On my way out of the exhibition I was surprised and pleased to find a very nice 3-hole minigolf layout on the Marsh Industries stand.


Marsh Industries hole-in-one challenge minigolf course
I had so much fun playing the course and chatting to the Marsh Industries team on the stand I almost missed my train home!

I didn't manage to get an ace with my first three goes to enter the prize draw. But I did get a hole-in-one on my fourth go.


Having a miniature golf layout on a trade or exhibition stand is a brilliant way to engage delegates and entertain visitors.

Check out the Marsh Industries website for more info on what they do.

The second and final day of the shows is tomorrow, Thursday 7th November. Find out more on the Family Attraction Expo and Holiday Park & Resort Innovation Show websites.

No comments: