The team at Plonk! Golf have opened a new Crazy Golf location in London. The minigolf course that had been at the Winterville Festival has been installed at the Duke of Edinburgh pub in Brixton.
|Playing the Plonk! Golf crazy golf course at Efes Snooker Club in Dalston last year|
Plonk Golf now have miniature golf courses in Dalston/Stoke Newington, Hoxton and Brixton.
A round of Crazy Golf at Plonk! Golf in the Duke of Edinburgh's beer garden in Brixton costs £5 per player. For more information visit the Plonk! Golf website.
We're looking forward to giving the courses a play on our Crazy World of Minigolf Tour.
It's always nice to hear about new mini and crazy golf courses opening in London. There is still a bit of a dearth of permanent Crazy Golf courses in Central London, but Plonk! Golf are helping meet the demand from fans of the miniature game.
- Plonk! Golf website
- Plonk! Golf on Facebook
- Plonk! Golf on Twitter
- Duke of Edinburgh pub website
- Duke of Edinburgh pub on Facebook
- Duke of Edinburgh pub on Twitter
- The House of Revelry website
Related blog posts:
- Minigolf and Crazy Golf courses in and around London
- Minigolf and Crazy Golf courses in Pub Beer Gardens
- Crazy World of Minigolf Tour
- Indoor Minigolf, Crazy Golf and Adventure Golf courses
- Plonk! Golf
- Plonk! Golf Crazy Golf at Efes Snooker Hall in London
- Plonk! Golf in Dalston, London
Give the Crazy World of Minigolf Tour a Like on Facebook, watch our YouTube channel and follow Richard and Emily on Twitter. You can also now sign-up to receive our miniature golf newsletter.