|The tournament at Gilmore's Golf is in aid of the Rosie May Foundation|
We played the 18-hole minigolf course on our holiday roadtrip around the south west of England earlier this summer and had a great time.
|Emily playing a loooooooong hole at Gilmore's Golf|
Gilmore's Golf became the 639th visited on our Crazy World of Minigolf Tour.
|An uphill shot on hole 4 at Gilmore's Golf|
The tournament is taking place on the eve of Miniature Golf Day too.
Check out the links below for more info on Gilmore's Golf and the minigolf competition.
- Gilmores Golf website
- Gilmores Golf on Facebook
- Gilmores Golf on Twitter
Related blog posts:
- Gilmores Golf in Newquay
- Crazy World of Minigolf Tour
- Mini Golf in the South West of England
- Christopher Gottfried celebrates seven years of the Crazy World of Minigolf Tour by not playing Minigolf in Newquay, Cornwall
- UK Mini Golf Competitions in 2015
- Mini Golf Days in 2015
Like the Crazy World of Minigolf Tour on Facebook, check out our YouTube channel and follow me and Emily on Twitter.