|The Gold Mine Adventure Golf course at the Pleasure Beach in Skegness|
In May 2011 we visited Skegness as part of a road trip along the Lincolnshire coast. In May 2015 we returned for some more fun and games in the seaside resort.
|Gold Mine Adventure Golf in Skegness|
The course was the 239th played on the Crazy World of Minigolf Tour. Back then we also took a ride on the Canyon River around the course.
|The Cactus Canyon River Ride runs through the minigolf course|
|Playing the last hole|
|Careful of the Crocs. Or Alligators|
|There's some great theming on the course|
Related blog posts:
- Bottons Pleasure Beach in Skegness
- Minigolf, Crazy Golf and Adventure Golf Courses on the Lincolnshire Coast
- Skegness Minigolf Championship 2015
- National Miniature Golf Day Tournament 2015
- Holiday on the Buses Reunion Mini Golf Competition in Skegness