|Hastings Adventure Golf is the home of the major tournaments... and a lot of seagulls!|
One of the perils of playing minigolf at the seaside are seagulls. If they're not pooing on you or the course, they're after your chips and in the case of some players even their balls!
Hastings Adventure Golf was hosting the BMGA British Minigolf Championships on the Pirate Golf course. Next month the minigolf complex plays host to the WMF World Adventure Golf Masters tournament, while in October the World Crazy Golf Championships take place on the Arnold Palmer course.
- Hastings Adventure Golf website
- Hastings Adventure Golf on Facebook
- Hastings Adventure Golf on Twitter
Related blog posts:
- Perils of the Seaside #1 - The Seagull
- Seagull Sullies Minigolf Scorecard in Hastings
- Worthing's Splash Point Mini Golf Course Becomes a Temporary Seagull-Free Zone!