|A big skull and green on the tricky Treasure Island Adventure Golf course in Southsea|
Back on the 30 September 2006 we visited the Treasure Island Adventure Golf course on the seafront in Southsea, Hampshire and since that day we've gone on to visit 583 courses in the UK, USA, Hong Kong, Australia, New Zealand, Austria, Finland and Sweden.
|Playing at the Treasure Island Adventure Golf course's Victory Trail|
|Emily putting at Treasure Island Adventure Golf as an Alligator lurks|
Treasure Island Adventure Golf is home to two 9-hole courses - and a lucky last hole where you have to 'fire the cannon' with your putt! Something I managed on that very first visit, but seldom have on the many courses with a 'top hole' since!
|Winning another FREE GAME on the Treasure Island course, this time on a visit in 2011|
The Victory Trail became the first course played on what would become the Crazy World of Minigolf Tour. The next day we played the Warrior Trail.
|Charter member of the Crazy World of Minigolf Tour Christopher Gottfried about to play a shot in Southsea|
Many thanks to Tim 'Ace Man' Davies for running MiniatureGolfer.com, everyone who has let us know about new courses out there, and all the minigolf course owners and operators keeping the game alive.
Check out the blog post links below for more on our visits to Southsea's Treasure Island Adventure Golf course over the years.
- Treasure Island Adventure Golf, Southsea website
Related blog posts:
- From the Vault - Southsea Minigolf 2006
- Southsea Pirate Masters 2010 - Irregular Mini Golf Tour Competition and Crazy World of Minigolf Tour Re-visit
- Minigolf Revisit - Treasure Island Adventure Golf in Southsea - Five Years Later...
- A revisit to Southsea on a lovely sunny day
- Crazy World of Minigolf Tour - Courses Visited List